300g shelled and deveined King Prawns
1 large ripe mango
100g rocket leaves
1 red chilli – de-seeded and finely sliced
Juice of 1 lime
Small bunch of coriander finely chopped
Splash of oil
Salt and pepper
Baxters Deli Toppers Spicy Slaw
- Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
- Add the sliced chilli and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Chop the mango into slices and add the mango and cook for a further minute.
- Remove pan from the heat.
- Add rocket and coriander to the pan. Toss to mix.
- The residual heat of the pan will be enough to wilt the greens.
- Squeeze over lime juice and season.
- Mix with a good amount of Baxters Deli Toppers Spicy Slaw.
- Garnish with fresh finely sliced red chillies.