200g cous cous
225ml boiling chicken stock
3 tsp harrissa paste
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1 diced red pepper
½ aubergine diced
1 onion sliced
30g chopped parsley
1 clove garlic
100g pomegranate seeds
Salt and pepper
Baxters Deli Toppers Red Slaw
- In a frying pan sweat off onion, garlic and harissa spice until softened without colouring.
- Add aubergine and pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Tip into a deep bowl.
- Add cous cous to the bowl and cover with the hot stock. Cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for 12 minutes.
- Remove cling film and fluff up using a fork.
- Add the lemon, parsley and pomegranate. Season and cover again.
- Slice halloumi and cook under a hot grill. Leave to go crispy.
- Serve the cous cous and halloumi in a lightly toasted pitta bread with heaps of Baxters Deli Toppers Red Slaw.
- Finish off with a squeeze of lemon.