6 cherry tomatoes (sliced)
1 large red onion
I use a non stick frying pan but if you don’t have use olive oil
Baxters Red Slaw Deli Topper
Hummus (a dollop)
Sweet corn 1 cob per person
- Heat your pan for a few minutes on medium heat then lay tortilla on the bottom
- Add grated cheese, tomatoes and onions leave a 1/2 centimetre edge around the rim.
- Place the other tortilla on top.
- Heat on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes then using a fish slice flip it over and cook the other side.
- Serve with the salad, red slaw and corn and enjoy!
By Becky Goddard-Hill, check out Becky's blog here