12 wooden skewers (soaked in water overnight)
24 peeled and deveined king prawns
24 slices of chorizo
1 lemon (zest and juice)
1 large red chilli – finely chopped
2 cloves garlic crushed
2 tsp paprika
20g chopped parsley
50ml olive oil
Salt and pepper
Baxters Deli Toppers Jalapeños
- Mix oil, juice, zest, garlic, paprika, chillies, finely chopped Baxters Deli Toppers Jalapeños and parsley.
- Add prawns and leave to marinate over night.
- Thread onto soaked skewers along with the chorizo.
- Soaking the skewers is an important step as this will stop them catching fire in the grill on the BBQ!
- Cook on the BBQ for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve heaped with Baxters Deli Toppers Jalapeños for extra heat.