Terms and Conditions of Win a Jar Promotion
The Promoter: Baxters Food Group, Fochabers, Moray, Scotland, IV32 7LD
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (“UK”), aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: The Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Access to the internet is required. Entries will only be accepted online.
- Offer starts on 5th November 2016 and closes on 5th December 2016. Last date for receipt of entries is 5th December 2016.
How to enter / Prizes:
- Draw Dates: The promotion will consist of 31 daily draws. All valid entries received between 00:00 and 23:59 each day will be entered into a daily draw to be conducted on the next working day. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent draws. Draws will be conducted by an independent 3rd party.
- Prize Fund: x100 Deli Topper jars to be won across 31 daily draws. 3,100 Deli Topper jars available in total.
- The Baxter’s Deli Topper will be sent to winners within 28 days.
- Four Baxter’s Deli Topper flavours are available to be won, these are as follows; Baxters Deli Toppers Red Onion, Baxters Deli Toppers Jalapenos, Baxter’s Deli Toppers Spicy Slaw, Baxters Deli Toppers Red Slaw. Jar variants will be sent out at random
- Prizes are limited to one Baxter’s Deli Topper per household which will be verified by house number and postcode. If more than one entry is received from the same postal address all additional entries will be disqualified.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No applications from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion. The prize in whole or in part is non-transferable.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- By taking part in this promotion, entrants agree that entry into this Promotion shall be at the entrant’s sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- any property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your participation in the Promotion;
- death or personal injury resulting as a direct result of entry into the Promotion, unless caused by the negligence of Baxters Food Group, its officers, directors, employees, and agents;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from www.delitoppers.com
- any bugs, viruses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through www.delitoppers.com by any third party; and/or
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via delitoppers.com
- The personal details of entrants will be used solely for the distribution of prizes and not for future direct marketing purposes, unless the entrant has opted in to receive further communication from Baxter’s Food Group.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the reward, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The validity, construction and performance of this Promotion (and any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with it or its enforceability) and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales over any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this Promotion or its enforceability or the legal relationships established by this Promotion (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- By opting in to our database upon competition entry you are agreeing that personal data you supply can be used by the Promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the Promotion and that the Promoter and other companies in the Promoter’s group of companies would like to contact you by telephone or electronic means (email or SMS) from time to time with information about products, offers and promotions that may be of interest.